Sunday, August 11, 2013

08/11/2013- August Challenge with Tracy Weinzapfel

I had so much fun with the July Challenge that I thought I would try the August one also.  Here is what Tracy asked from us:

"Your August Creative Dare should you choose to accept it is to Let It Go!  Pick a favorite Quote and set the timer!  Pick out your favorite supplies to have them on hand, your art journal or a canvas and see what you create in 1.5 hours."

Here is what I came up with:
This took 1 hour and 20 minutes- I had a hard time finding a quote.  I was not into flowers or hearts tonight so I went geometric.  I used water colors, a black paint pen, a white paint pen, a white gelly roll and a clear gelly roll.  I inked the edges with Mixd Media Black Ink from ColorBox.  I may try another one since I got this one done so early in the month.

2 comments: