I have used a technique on the hearts that I learned from Tracy Weinzapfel via her Mixed Media Monday Ustream show. This layout is created on heavy weight chipboard, primed with gesso. I have used a variety of acrylic paints, gel crayons, watercolor crayons, pain pens, vintage catalog clippings from 1920, stamps, black ink, mod podge, texture medium, gel glue, and home made mists. My next canvas will be from the first book "Dark Lover" and feature Wrath and Beth. Thanks for dropping by.
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
07/31/2013 Mixed Media Monday July Creative Dare
I have begun a group of mixed media layouts based on a book series that I love. J.R. Ward writes the Black Dagger Brotherhood series and I am a HUGE fan. I started reading the series on the fourth book and ended up devouring the entire series as it has grown. It is a Vampire series and has lots of sexy times between characters and amazingly written story lines. The first book I read was"Lover Revealed" and the main characters were Butch and Marissa. This is their layout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment