Saturday, June 26, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge- "Doodlecharms"



This time Emma's challenge was to use Doodlecharms, not one of my favorite cartridges.  I was not sure if I could use other cartridges as a supplement so I just went with it.  I also used Tags, Bags, Boxes & More, Create A Critter & Stamped.  I really loved the end result.  Thanks for always making me work for it, Emma!!!

Recipe:
Cricut
Gypsy

Paper:
Cosmo Cricket Lil' Man
PTI Pure Poppy
brown scraps

Ribbon:
PTI Pure Poppy Swiss Dots

Ink:
Ranger Distress Ink Fired Brick

Embellishments:
Stickles Icicles
Marcella Gems
CTMH Gems
Brown Sharpie
ATG 700
Zig 2-Way glue Pen




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I have to say is "WOW"!! Your page is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT my friend!! I think you did an AWESOME JOB w/the challenge!! THank you for being a good sport & still use this cart even though you didn't like it!!:) Hope to see you back for another Throwback Thursday!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did is way cute! Great layout!

    ~Dorcas

    ReplyDelete