Here is this week's challenge from Emma at www.creativetimeforme.com: "The theme for this week is "Your Favorite Holiday" theme & for this challenge, you would need to make a card!". The cartridge that we are using is Wild Card. I was pumped to use it for the first time.
I love Thanksgiving- I was born in Canada where our Thxgiving is in October- the perfect time for brisk fall walks in the woods. I added a few maple leaves to the card to represent my Canuck side. (They sparkle with Gold as did the Canadian Men's & Women's Hockey teams in Vancouver last year. Woo hoo!!!)
Thx Emma- this was fun!!
Recipe:
Cricut Wild Card Cartridge
Gypsy (I welded the leaves to the card shape to give the base some strength. Then I cut out the leaves from the patterned paper I used.)
Paper:
Stampin' Up Autumn Vine
Scrap White
Ribbon:
Stampin' Up Polytwill Chocolate Chip Ribbon
Rub-on:
Stampin' Up Autumn Harvest
Hardware:
Stampin' Up Aged Copper
Ink:
Ranger Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink
Other:
Stickles Gold
ATG
3M Quick Dry Adhesive
Stampin' Up Pop Dots & Mini Glue Dots
Big Shot Friend Embossing plate

very pretty card! love the leaves!
ReplyDeleteLove it, so pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW...the dimensions and layers on this card are amazing.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Raven
This is beautiful! I love how you did the leaves.
ReplyDeleteADORABLE Card that I just had to become a follower!! Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteM. Michelle @ http://superscrapinmomof2.blogspot.com/
Beautiful card, love the maple leave, great Job.
ReplyDeletePatty
You're invited to visit my blog
http://www.dreamscardsbypatty.blogspot.com/
What a gorgeous card! I love the colors because of fall and Thanksgiving. My favorite time of year! Awesome job~ love the tag holder??? Not sure what it is called but love it! Lol
ReplyDeleteI see some scraplifting in my future. I love that card. I go to a festival in October every year and its alot of fall colors. Great.
ReplyDeleteWOW WOW WOW, YOUR CARD IS BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE that is looks so Classy my friend! Great job w/the challenge!
ReplyDeleteGypsy Hugs,
Emma;)
Love it !!! so cute card !
ReplyDelete