Here is the challenge from Cosmo Cricket:
"I challenge you to a layout made from mini deck papers. That's right, one 12" background paper only, all the rest of the papers need to have started no larger than 6". Post your layouts here. I may pick my faves for an upcoming blog post, so leave me a link to your blog in case, I pick yours. Have fun. I hope you'll play!"
I used a 12x12 piece of black SUp cardstock in Basic Black. The rest of the paper is Circa 1934 6x6. The painT used is Jenni Bowlin. The washi tape is from Tim Holtz.
The hearts are all punched out using the Circa 1934 6x6 paper pad. I used used Rock Candy Stickles ont he red hearts. I used matte Mod Podge to adhere all the hearts. I used a MS edge punch and Jenni Bowlin Cough Syrup paint on the left edge of the layout.
I used a couple of altered Dutch Girl chipboard letters as well as Circa 1934 in the heart punch. The rest of the letters are from my stash. The photo is matted in the Circa 1934 photo. I used a Copic fineliner to outline the photo and the hearts. I used a scrap of the MS border to edge the 12x12 matte. I used the Jenni Bowlin paint in Cough Syrup and Malted Milk. I used a homemade spray to mist the black paper- it was an oatmeal paint.
I rolled back the torn piece of black cs and painted it in the Cough Syrup paint. I then adhered a piece of the Circa 1934 paper and outlined it with the black Copic and inked the edges with the Cough Syrup paint. The heart is popped up on dimensionals.
Hope you enjoy the layout!
Ali





Very cute, and I love the vintage pic!! Great job with the challenge :)
ReplyDelete