Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Throwback Thursday- Episode 157

Throwback Thursday Challenge !!! - Episode ~157
Challenge is as follows:
***Use either "Paper Doll Dress Up" OR "Everyday Paper Doll" cartridge for this challenge!
*** Project of your choice MUST include either heat or dry embossing on it!

All righty then, Miss Emma has issued another challenge and it must use one of the Paperdoll carts and some sort of embossing.  I needed a card for one of my son's friends so decided to try the cute little alien in Everday Paperdolls.  I did use my Gypsy also as I wanted a base layer for the green guy.  I am usually a huge sucker for ribbons, buttons, etc but decided to just let it go with this card and see what I could do with paper, paper and more paper.  Thanks Miss Emma!  Enjoy!



Recipe:
Paper- DCWV, various scraps
Stamps- CTMH: Robot Power
Ink- PTI, Ranger Distress Ink, Zip, Gelly Roller
Adhesive-  ATG 700, Zip Dry, SUp Dimensionals
Embellishments-  Liquid Pearls, Stickles
Sizzix- Dottie
Cricut- Everyday Paperdolls
Gypsy

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE, I am sure your sons friend will love it! TFS Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete