Friday, June 25, 2010

MPS Design Team Entry- Aquarium Layout













Here is my entry for the 2nd round of the MPS Design Team.  I am not a blogger so doing these challenges are really kinda cool.  The picture I chose to scrapbook was taken a couple weeks ago on a family vacation in Vancouver.  This photo was taken in the dark & I loved how it turned out.

The shimmery paper from DCWV Citrus Stack was perfect for the water feels I wanted.  I decided to crimp the green paper to give it a more rich look.  I also used pop dots to give it a lift.  The jelly fish from Create A Critter were so cute I just had to incorporate them.  Hope you enjoy it

Recipe:
Gypsy
Cricut Cartridges:  Create A Critter, Once Upon A Princess
Big Shot

Stamps:
Peachy Keen Critter Faces Small & Medium, Princess Faces
Unity Stamps 

Paper:
DCWV Citrus Stack
Stampin' Up Whisper White
PTI Raspberry Fizz

Ink:
Ranger Distress Ink Spun Sugar
PTI Pure Black
PTI Fresh Snow

Journalling:
Dymo Machine

Embellishments:
Stampin' Up Rhinestone Brads
Kaiser Jewelled Flowers
Kaiser Pearls

Tools:
Paper Crimper
Creative Memories Wave Cutter Tool
Big Shot Dots Plate
ATG 714
Mono Liquid Adhesive
Stampin' Up Mini Glue Dots
Stampin' Up Pop Dots

(It is not as complex as the list seems to suggest- honest!!!) ;-)


1 comment: