
OK- here is what I have. My daughter is a Twilight fanatic! She loves the female characters in the novels (so I don't have to hear about Jacob or Edward all the time YEAH!!!). We worked together on this item & I think it turned out alright. She sure likes it anyway. For this challenge I had to use the Cricut paper Dolls Dress Up & an altered or 3-D item. Enjoy!
Here is my recipe:
Tools:
Cricut & Gypsy
Big Shot & Plaid Sizzix texture plate
Cricut Black Marker
Cartridges:
Paper Doll Dress Up
Robotz
Paper (All Stampin' Up):
Rockabilly Specialty Paper
Whisper White
Basic Black
Ink:
PTI Pure Black
White Chalk Ink
Stamps:
Peachy Keen Dolly Dumplins
Pens:
SUp Real Red
Zig Metallics
Signo Uniball White
Rub ons:
SUP Chills & Thrills
Adhesive:
ATG 700 & 714
Tombo Multi Liquid Glue
Other:
Darice Sequins
12x12 Clipboard Oriental Trading Co.
Stickles Gunmetal

What a PERFECT Project my friend! I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my throwback Thursday challenge!
Big Hugs,
Emma;)