Sunday, June 13, 2010

06/13/2010 Creative Time for Me Throwback Thursday #2


This challenge was to create a card using a "vintage" Cricut cartridge while incorporating the colors of red, blue & brown.  I find those colors pretty ordinary as I have red-haired, blue-eyed children who wear a lot of brown!  I decided to create a card that was simple yet fun.  Enjoy!

Here is the recipe:

Paper:
DCWV Animal Crackers Pack
DCWB Brights Card Stock

Cricut:
Stretch Your Imagination
Card size 5x5
Image Size 2.2"

Stamp Set:
PTI Handwritten Notes

Ink:
PTI Fresh Snow (sentiment)
Distress Ink Stormy Sky (tint ribbon)

Ribbon:
PTI Fresh Snow (tinted)

Other:
Icicle Stickles
Uniball Signo Broad Pen- White
Zig Adhesive Squeeze & Roll
Glue Glider Pro Squares

2 comments:

  1. awwwwh Ali! Your card is Simple, but PERFECT!! I LOVE it!! Thank you for joining my throwback Thursday challenge!;)
    Big Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute idea! I like these colors together. Stop over and visit me at http://cheryl-gibson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete