skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, April 11, 2010
MPS Challenge (Pink, Green, Black)
Here is what I entered. It was really sorta fun!!!
1 comment:
Simply Pam
April 11, 2010 at 10:25 PM
I love your card! The flowers are adorable! Thanks for participating in the MPS Color Challenge
Pam
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kutter's Quips & Snips
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
2012
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2010
(9)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(2)
MPS Challenge (Pink, Green, Black)
Trying something new today.
►
2008
(6)
►
October
(6)
About Me
View my complete profile
I love your card! The flowers are adorable! Thanks for participating in the MPS Color Challenge
ReplyDeletePam